Christmas time is once again upon us and the chance of upping last Christmas goals is here.
In many families, Christmas is not complete without a nicely decorated Gingerbread House. Is not just a seasonal decoration focal point, but a tradition that gives them an opportunity to bond with loved ones over baking and decorating one of the most whimsical symbols of this festive season.
Kids and adults alike love Gingerbread Houses. It lets out the child within each person, where everyone can express themselves while making a glittery roof, a gumdrop door and candy cane fences. It’s fun and the whole family can participate.
How to Make It
First things first. If you have not made one of those from scratch before, this a good tutorial on how to do it.
For the Gingerbread House to be perfect, it also has to taste good. This is an excellent tried and true recipe you can use.
You’ll also need to pick a ”theme” for the gingerbread house and decide how big you want to go. Metaphoricalplatypus.com has an abundance of templates for you to choose, from simple to more elaborate houses.
Here are a few ideas to give you inspiration for your next great holiday project!
1. Winter Wonderland
2. Gingerbread Cottage
3. Rustic Cabin Log
4. Sweetheart Gingerbread Cottage
5. Gingerbread Winter Village
6. Gingerbread Bakery
7. Cherry Tree Gingerbread House
8. Traditional A-Frame Gingerbread House
9. Gingerbread Fairytale Castle
10. Illuminated House
11. Victorian Gingerbread House
12. Tiny House
13. Gingerbread Church
14. Moomin House
15. Gingerbread Nativity Scene
16. Vintage Gingerbread House
17. Christmas Gingerbread Village
18. Hand painted Gingerbread House
19. Gingerbread Christmas Tree
20. Gingerbread Lighthouse
21. Sprinkles Gingerbread House
Please SHARE with your friends on Facebook!