Whether you brew your own coffee at home or run to a coffee shop to get your morning fix, chances are you have to have a cup before you even speak to another human being.
Coffee, the liquid gold enjoyed by people all over the world is not only a delicious beverage but also the responsible for helping you stay awake and alert for most of the day, and people wouldn’t have it any other way.
For some, a cup of freshly brewed coffee is treated only as a rich, dark and delicious drink, but for others, it’s a lifeline. As Mike Ditka on the movie ”Kicking and Screaming” would say: “Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions.”
Below is a selection of our favorite coffee quotes, from proverbs to famous authors and they all have one thing in common; we can’t live without it!
Please SHARE with your friends on Facebook.
- “Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all.” – David Lynch
- “May your coffee be strong and your Monday short.” – Unknown
- “COFFEE: A warm, delicious alternative to hating everybody every morning forever.” – Unknown
- “Behind every successful woman… is a substantial amount of coffee.” – Stephanie Piro
- “I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee.” – Flash Rosenberg
- ”All you need is love and a cup of coffee. ” – Unknown
- ”On the bright side, my coffee will never get cold in hell. ” – Unknown
- ”It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee! ” – Donna A. Favors
- ”Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love. ” – Turkish Proverb
- ”If you bring me coffee without having to ask, then I love you! ” – Unknown