If the Holiday spirit didn’t get to you yet, it may be time for you to start decking the halls and get yourself in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year.
We separated a few ideas that are easy, simple and cheap to help you decorate the usual front door and family room, as well as helping you add a few Christmas touches throughout the house that are certain to put you and your family in a festive mood!
1. This lovely Black and White Christmas Song Lyric Table Runner is not your ordinary Christmas runner. It’s simple, easy to make and unique since you can personalize it with the lyrics of your favorite Christmas song.
2. Hallways are greatly ignored from all house decorations, despite having a Christmas song written all about it. Add some sparkle to your hallways like this easy and awesome idea from Nest of Posies.
3. Why not bring a little bit of Christmas to bed with you? You can follow the tutorial from Life In Grace Blog to add a holiday accent to any bedroom.
4. Bake your family’s favorite cookies while bringing some holiday cheer to the kitchen. Cook in style with a festive apron like this one found on Pinterest. It’s so cute you want to bite it.
5. Why have just a boring wreath to decorate your front door when you can have this attention-grabbing snowman wearing a cute scarf to welcome your guests? Here’s the tutorial if you want to give it a try. See the photo at Christmas.365greetings.com
6. Just a few Christmas touches could make a part of the house nobody really cares to decorate pop with Holiday warmth, like this simple and elegant setup on a bathroom countertop, matching with accent towels.
7. Stunning Christmas centerpieces are not exclusively reserved for the dining room table. The sophisticated look of this centerpiece is easily accomplished by filling a wood tray with holiday symbols and accents, in this case, a reindeer, pine cones and Christmas ornaments in a bed of evergreen branches paired with multiple sizes of candle holders.
8. Of all Christmas decorations around the house, we can’t forget the mistletoe. It’s cute and it gives us an extra excuse to kiss our loved ones! Follow this DIY Mistletoe ball tutorial from eHow.com and feel free to hang a few of those all over the house!
9. Some say kitchens are the beating heart of a home and decorating should be equally important. These evergreen wreaths hanging over a window bring a Christmassy feel to your kitchen and it will smell amazing!
10. You can automatically put a smile on the face of whoever opens the fridge if it’s wrapped like a snowman. It’s super cute, playful and easy to make.
Please SHARE with your friends on Facebook!