Easter treats are so gorgeous that sometimes you don’t even want to touch it, you just want to feast your eyes on it. All those pastel colors make you want to celebrate spring in full bloom.
These Easter Rice Krispies Cups are a nice treat that evokes all the symbols of the season. They are a light and sweet confection that’s easy to make and won’t disappoint!
Here’s What You’ll Need
For The Cups:
- 16 ounces of Marshmallows
- 7 Cups Rice Krispies
- 2 Tbsp Butter
For The Buttercream Frosting:
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter (1 Stick)
- 3 to 4 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Green Food Coloring
For The Topping:
Cadbury Mini Easter Candy Eggs (you can also use pastel color M&M’S or Robin Eggs Candy)
How To Make It
- Grease cupcake pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, pour the Rice Krispies and set aside.
- Mix marshmallow and butter in a bowl and microwave it for about 2 minutes, keeping a close eye on them to make sure they don’t puff up too much and fall out of the bowl.
- Remove it from the microwave, stir it and pour it over the Rice Krispies, mixing until well combined.
- Scoop mix into cupcake pan and press it down with wax paper.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Cream butter and mix half of the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract. Add the remaining powdered sugar and mix it until smooth. Add food coloring of your choice.
- Pipe the frosting into the Rice Krispies cups and top it with the Easter Egg Candies.
If you like this cute recipe, please SHARE with your friends on Facebook.
Via: Lil’ Luna